Huon Community Bonfire Night
(Please Scroll Down for Tickets)
1. If you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, don’t visit. Plan to come when everyone is well.
2. Currently, government health organisations are recommending people classified as vulnerable should either remain home or keep their distance from others. Vulnerable customers (those who are identified as ‘at risk’) are recommended not to attend the premises until TAS Health advises it is safe to do so. Vulnerable customers who are comfortable attending the premises are advised to take their own additional safety precautions and are notified that the event organiser cannot guarantee their safety.
3. Wash your hands frequently and practice good hygiene while visiting an attraction: a) Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds throughout your visit. Use hand sanitiser as an alternative. (Wash them after coughing or
sneezing, before eating, after toilet use, and when hands are visibly dirty.) b) When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue. Throw tissue into a trash receptacle after use.
4. At some attractions, you may be asked to apply alcohol-based hand sanitiser before, during, and/or after the experience.
5. We have enhanced our already-stringent cleaning protocols considering the COVID-19 pandemic. We apologise if you experience any delays or inconvenience as a result of these procedures.
6. Follow social/physical distancing guidelines carefully, maintaining 1.5 meters from others. Family members and others (a “family unit”) who live in the same household can be closer together. All others should strictly adhere to the physical distancing guidelines. This will apply throughout the attraction including on rides, in queue lines, in exhibits, in food and beverage facilities, in show venues and theatres, and in restrooms.
7. To facilitate adherence to physical distancing guidelines, attractions may reduce capacity or close some attractions. Please be patient and understanding with these necessary operational changes.
8. If you feel ill once you are at the attraction go to First Aid or let an employee know. You and your party may be asked to move to a special area within a facility for further assessment.